hot dip galvanized Heavy Duty Metal Steel PEG,Ground Tent Pegs
- Our tent stakes are manufactured from 7075 aerospace aluminum alloy
which provides an exceptional strength to weight ratio.
- This allows you to have the peace of mind your equipment can handle
any test (like hammering with a rock) but light enough for a long
distance backpacking trip through the mountains.
- Holding Power and Convenience
- The Right-angle shaped design gives these stakes incredible holding
power in a variety of soil types.
- You no longer need to carry multiple types of aluminum tent stakes
taking up room and adding weight to your backpack.
- We have included a high visibility reflective pull cord to make the
removal process as simple as possible.
- Heavy Duty Metal Steel PEG,Ground Tent Pegs : Much higher tensile strength than any 7001 aluminum alloy tent
stake on the market. You won't have to worry about the hassle of a
broken tent peg in the backcountry.
- ULTRALIGHT TENT STAKE: With a length of 7in / 18cm and weighing in
at just .46oz / 13g, these lightweight tent spikes add strength and
security without the weight. You won't even feel them in your pack.
|Package Height||0.6 x 3.2 x 9.9 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.25 pounds|
- HOLDING POWER: Our "L" design aluminum tent pegs penetrate and hold
firmly in a wide range of soil conditions.
- ATTACHED REFLECTIVE PULLCORD: The reflective pull cords are easily
seen at night. They'll save you time and effort when you're trying
to pack up your camp at the end of a great trip.
Features of this product include:
• Set of (10) heavy-duty tent peg stakes
• Overall length: 150MM
• Material: galvanized steel
• Corrosion resistant
• Essential tool for anchoring tents, canopies, patio/garden
structures, landscape trim, etc.